I AM NO LONGER A CANDIDATE FOR 2016!
STAY TUNED FOR 2018 ANNOUNCEMENTS!
** * * * * * * * ** DEMOCRATIC PARTY – PROGRESSIVE ** * * * * * * * **
Not a Career Politician, I am an ASPIRING STATESMAN seeking to improve the lives of many!
David is the only US Military Veteran running in WA-03. Of all the Candidates, including the incumbent, David has more academic education with a bachelors in business with two concentrations, marketing and information systems, a masters in business with two concentrations, finance and management, and a law degree (Juris Doctorate). Most importantly, David has the career and volunteer background demonstrating his leadership, including managing billion dollar budgets, working with over 400 internal clients in a Fortune 500 company, and managing 25 people. David’s political contributions include a two-year commitment to a Civil Grand Jury and volunteering on several campaigns.
~ Pro-Labor ~ Pro-Women ~ Pro-Seniors ~ Pro-Veterans ~ Pro-Millennials ~
CHANGE CONGRESS and TAKE OUR DEMOCRACY BACK!
The Campaign: We need to change congress! Even those not living in the Washington 3rd Congressional District need to change congress; We need to take our democracy back and serve “The People!!!” I’m a progressive democrat willing and able to help us all!
Meet the Candidate
I’m David McDevitt, I’m running for Congress in the WA 3rd Congressional District because I believe we are losing our middle class. Instead of doing the work to fight this, Congress is part of the problem. They are either too beholden to special interests or too mired in partisanship to get results.
We have work to do.
I am a veteran with a business and legal background. Most importantly, I am an activist that believes we need Congress to get back to work for all people.
- Veterans sacrificed for this country. They had our backs and we need to have their backs as they return home.
- Women need to be paid the same as men. We need a national family and paid sick leave policy.
- Seniors need Social Security and Medicare protected for this generation and We need ensure these programs are there for the next generation.
- Young adults & Millennials need relief from escalating education costs; Our nation and businesses need to invest in future employees.
- Children living in poverty exceeds 22%. This is unacceptable. We need to end the divisiveness in Congress and lift families out of poverty.
- Finally, we need to counter the Republican’s efforts to privatize our military, our federal prisons, our veteran’s service and our public schools.
Please join my campaign to rebuild the middle class, change congress, and take our democracy back.